Nonprofit Marketers Network is piloting a one-year mentoring program starting in September 2020
Young professionals will be matched with seasoned professionals using a number of criteria including career interests, professional and personal goals, and geographical location.
Through this program, Nonprofit Marketers Network will provide a forum for mentees to develop leadership, creative thinking and interpersonal skills, through coaching and feedback. Mentees will also acquire new tools to advance their short and long-term career goals. Mentors will have the opportunity to expand their leadership skills, gain new perspectives and ideas while sharing key insights, tools and experiences.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- be a Nonprofit Marketers Network member
- be at least 21 years of age and wish to gain experience in their current or future nonprofit career
- identify three goals for their mentorship relationship (these goals are what the mentee hopes to achieve from the mentorship)
- engage with their mentor on a monthly basis through in-person meetings, email, phone, and/or other methods
- take initiative to drive the relationship and be responsible for goal setting and career development and planning
- be enthusiastic for the opportunity to develop new skills with the support of a leader in the nonprofit sector
Application will be open in mid-July. Watch our social media for the announcement. For more information please contact Nonprofit Marketers Network at firstname.lastname@example.org