We're making big changes and we can't wait to tell you about them at Spectrum! Don't miss it!
$99 Students | $125 CSPRC Members | $145 Nonmembers
Not a member? Join today and save on your Spectrum Connective conference registration—and enjoy a full year of additional benefits.
Join 200 of your marketing and communication colleagues from across the St. Louis community for an all-inclusive day of professional development, networking, best practices, and new ideas.
WHY ATTEND SPECTRUM?
- It's the only one-day professional development opportunity in St. Louis created for nonprofit communications professionals and leaders.
- If you're new to the field, it's an immersive learning experience, merging our shared knowledge with industry trends.
- It's an opportunity to get away from the office, make great connections, and get a fresh perspective without busting your professional development budget.
- It's an INCREDIBLE value! Spectrum includes two keynotes, engaging breakout sessions, and endless opportunities for networking and inspiration. Plus, enjoy breakfast, lunch, and plenty of coffee throughout the day.
CONFERENCE SCHEDULE AT-A-GLANCE:
- 7:30am–8:15am – Registration, Breakfast & Networking
- 8:15am–9:00am – Morning Keynote
- 9:15am–10:15am – Session 1
- 10:30am–11:30am – Session 2
- 11:30am-12:30pm – Lunch
- 12:45pm–1:45pm – Session 3
- 2:00pm–3:00pm – Session 4
- 3:15pm–4:15pm – Afternoon Keynote
Want a more detailed schedule with tracks, speakers, and topics? Click here!
SPECTRUM 2019 SPONSORS:
This event would not be possible without the support of our generous sponsors.
- Children's Services Coalition
- St. Louis Community Foundation
- Kama Inc.
- Linda Howdeshell, CPA
- Modern Litho
- Q&A Business Solutions
- Speak Up Studios
- Webster University
- PreSort Inc.
- St. Louis Nonprofit News
- DEAF, Inc.
- The Rome Group
Would you like to join the Spectrum committee or sponsor Spectrum 2019? Email us today!