Spectrum 2019 Conference
the Conference for Nonprofit Marketers
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
More Details Coming Soon!
Why attend Spectrum?
- It's the only one-day professional development opportunity in St. Louis created for nonprofit communications professionals and leaders, by your peers and colleagues.
- If you're new to the field, it's an immersive learning experience; if you're a veteran, you can share your wisdom and catch up on the latest trends.
- It's an opportunity to get away from the office, make some great connections, and get a fresh perspective without busting your travel budget.
- It's an INCREDIBLE value! Spectrum includes breakfast, lunch, 2 keynotes, 3-4 breakouts, and endless opportunities for networking and inspiration.
Interested in presenting at Spectrum 2019? Apply now!
We are looking for an amazing group of speakers to present to an audience of nonprofit professionals at this year's Spectrum Conference! If you have a presentation that would fit into one of the following tracks, please consider applying!
- New To (entry-level basics)
Applications are open until Friday, May 31st.
Would you like to help sponsor Spectrum 2019? Email us today!
Want to join the committee that makes Spectrum possible? Email us today!
Committee members will be asked to participate in one in-person meeting per month, conference calls, and email communications. Duties and responsibilities include working with the Committee Chair and Co-chair to accomplish:
- Planning all Conference details & logistics
- Conference promotion and marketing
- Call for sessions and session description review
- Keynote speaker engagement
- Sponsor relations