We're making big changes and we can't wait to tell you about them at Spectrum! Don't miss it!
Join 200 of your marketing and communication colleagues from across the St. Louis community for an all-inclusive day of professional development, networking, best practices, and new ideas.
WHY ATTEND SPECTRUM?
- It's the only one-day professional development opportunity in St. Louis created for nonprofit communications professionals and leaders.
- If you're new to the field, it's an immersive learning experience, merging our shared knowledge with industry trends.
- It's an opportunity to get away from the office, make great connections, and get a fresh perspective without busting your professional development budget.
- It's an INCREDIBLE value! Spectrum includes two keynotes, engaging breakout sessions, and endless opportunities for networking and inspiration. Plus, enjoy breakfast, lunch, and plenty of coffee throughout the day.
CONFERENCE SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE:
- 7:30am–8:15am – Registration, Breakfast & Networking
- 8:15am–9:00am – Morning Keynote
9:15am–10:15am – Session 1
10:30am–11:30am – Session 2
11:30am-12:30pm – Lunch
12:45pm–1:45pm – Session 3
2:00pm–3:00pm – Session 4
3:15pm–4:15pm – Afternoon Keynote
Want a more detailed schedule with tracks, speakers, and topics? Click here!
SPECTRUM 2019 SPONSORS:
This event would not be possible without the support of our generous sponsors.
- Children's Services Coalition
- St. Louis Community Foundation
- Kama Inc.
- Linda Howdeshell, CPA
- Modern Litho
- Q&A Business Solutions
- Speak Up Studios
- Webster University
- PreSort Inc.
- St. Louis Nonprofit News
- DEAF, Inc.
- The Rome Group
Would you like to join the Spectrum committee or sponsor Spectrum 2019? Email us today!