Spectrum Connective: the Conference for Nonprofit Marketers
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 @ Webster University, 8am-4pm
Join 200 of your marketing and communication colleagues from across the St. Louis community for an all-inclusive day of professional development, networking, best practices, and new ideas.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter for updates about keynote speakers, program tracks, panelists, and more.
Early bird reduced pricing (now through June 30): $99 students | $99 CSPRC members | $125 nonmembers
Not a member? Join today and save on your Spectrum Connective conference registration—and enjoy a full year of additional benefits.
Why attend Spectrum?
- It's the only one-day professional development opportunity in St. Louis created for nonprofit communications professionals and leaders, by your peers and colleagues.
- If you're new to the field, it's an immersive learning experience; if you're a veteran, you can share your wisdom and catch up on the latest trends.
- It's an opportunity to get away from the office, make some great connections, and get a fresh perspective without busting your travel budget.
- It's an INCREDIBLE value! Spectrum includes breakfast, lunch, 2 keynotes, 3-4 breakouts, and endless opportunities for networking and inspiration.
Would you like to help sponsor Spectrum 2019? Email Us Today!
Want to join the committee that makes Spectrum possible? Email Us Today!
Committee members will be asked to participate in one in-person meeting per month, conference calls, and email communications. Duties and responsibilities include working with the Committee Chair and Co-chair to accomplish:
- Planning all Conference details & logistics
- Conference promotion and marketing
- Call for sessions and session description review
- Keynote speaker engagement
- Sponsor relations