Spectrum 2019 Conference
Tuesday, October 15th
More Details Coming Soon!
Want to join the committee that makes Spectrum possible? Email us today!
Committee members will be asked to participate in one in-person meeting per month, conference calls, and email communications. Duties and responsibilities include working with the Committee Chair and Co-chair to accomplish:
- Planning all Conference details & logistics
- Conference promotion and marketing
- Call for sessions and session description review
- Keynote speaker engagement
- Sponsor relations
- It's the only one-day professional development opportunity in St. Louis created for nonprofit communications professionals and leaders, by your peers and colleagues.
- If you're new to the field, it's an immersive learning experience; if you're a veteran, you can share your wisdom and catch up on the latest trends.
- It's an opportunity to get away from the office, make some great connections, and get a fresh perspective without busting your travel budget.
- It's an INCREDIBLE value! Hosted at the Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, Spectrum includes breakfast, lunch, 2 keynotes, 3 breakouts, and endless opportunities for networking and inspiration.