REGISTER NOW FOR SPECTRUM 2016: BUILDING SUCCESS
$125 CSPRC Members | $145 non-members | $99 students
Join us for Spectrum 2016: ‘Building Success’
St. Louis’s premier nonprofit conference featuring programs by top
professionals on all facets of nonprofit communications, leadership and development
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
For sponsors: Spectrum sponsor contract
Speaker Request for Proposals: The application period has ended. Thank you to all who applied!
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
9801 Natural Bridge Rd,
St Louis, MO 63134
Spectrum 2016 sponsors: Let us know your needs.
SPECIAL PRIZES FROM SPONSORS
Spectrum 2016 Speaker List
Jill Devine is a St. Louis native, and she loves this city. Jill has been part of St. Louis radio since 1998, and can currently be heard on Y98, a CBS Radio station. In her past she’s worked at pretty much every major radio group in town.
Tripp Frohlichstein is President and Founder of MediaMasters, Inc. Tripp has worked worldwide coaching thousands of people in working with traditional and social media, message development, and creating and delivering dynamic presentations.
- Jill Devine, Y98 Radio Personality (Morning)
- Tripp Frohlichstein, President and Founder of MediaMasters, Inc. (Afternoon)
- Maryanne Dersch (501 Creative) - Build your buzzability - how to create content that inspires involvement and investment
- Michelle Miller (FOCUS St. Louis) – Nonprofit advocacy: When & how to engage
- Missy Heinemann (Education Plus) - Donor relations
- Angela Smith (Humane Society of Missouri) – What can a young friends board do for you?
- Kristine Gruver & Andrea Nickrent (Missouri Botanical Garden)- Building success with annual appeals
- Kathleen Freeman (Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis)- What matters to young donors
- Jim Judge (Better Business Bureau) & Matt Craig (SLAM!) - Cause marketing
- Angie Winschel & Nathan Sprehe (Almanac, Inc.) – Modern storytelling to build your organization’s brand
- Nichole Holzum (Caleres) – Social media: How to run an ad campaign on a budget
- Jessica Hentoff (Circus Harmony) - Show don't tell
- Bev Pfeifer-Harms (Great Circle) - Maximizing your media relations
- Rene Vidal (Speaker & Author) – Play smart to win in business: Leadership lessons from center court to corner office
- Beth Quick-Andrews (Q&A Business Solutions) – Building a better board
- Judy Ryan (LifeWork Systems) - Culture shock: Improving your business by improving your culture
- Mary McMurtrey, St. Louis Community Foundation * Also serving as moderator
- Bridget Flood, Incarnate Word Foundation
- Cynthia A. Prost, Arts and Education Council of Greater St. Louis
- Laura Coughlin, Employees Community Fund of Boeing St. Louis
- Melinda K. McAliney, Lutheran Foundation of St. Louis
- Michael Renner, Missouri Foundation For Health
- Dougan Sherwood, Co-Founder & Managing Director, CIC St. Louis
- Christy Maxfield, CET Director of Entrepreneur Development Services at Cortex Innovation Community
- Francis Chmelir, Executive Director, ITEN
AHC Consulting - 1 hour of "Marketing Therapy" - their signature service, in-office consultation on the marketing issue of choice, and Talking a Good Game book
Webster - Shirt
Maryville - A basket with Maryville items and gift card to a local restaurant
YNPN - Gift Basket with St. Louis style items (local gift certificate, etc.) along with a YNPN St. Louis one-year membership and a T-shirt, "Will Work For Good"
Presort - 4 Cardinals tickets for July 7th, Section 144 row 20, seats 1, 2, 3, and 4
Rene Vidal (Speaker & Author) - Five of his books
AHC Consulting Rubin Brown, LLP
Presort, Inc SFW Partners, LLC
Webster University A-Z Business Solutions
, LLC St. Louis Audio Visual YNPN St. Louis
The Nonforprofit Management & Leadership Program at UMSL
Check back in late 2016 to apply for Spectrum 2017.